Connected Maintenance and Asset Monitoring Services
Connected Maintenance essentially informs an asset management strategy by improving a business’s understanding of its assets, how they are functioning, and whether or not they are detrimental to productivity in the long, medium or short term.
Connected Maintenance is more than sticking a sensor on a machine, however, it’s a consistent evaluation of machine performance across areas that may not have been considered at first glance. In applying Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) we ensure that beyond recognizing a pattern, a maintenance engineer can be well informed to make decisions to create a spares strategy, and manage their assets intelligently, with budgetary control.
Real-time monitoring of your critical assets
What does Connected Maintenance mean to you?
- Increased uptime
- Reduced maintenance cost
- Maintenance knowledge sharing across locations
- A system that is continually learning and improving
- Early warning system
- Efficient work process for issuing work orders into CMMS
- Easier root cause analysis
- Reduced Mean Time To Repair (MTTR)
How healthy or sick are your assets?
- What is the likelihood that an asset will fail?
- What is the consequence if the asset does fail?
- How early can you detect a potential issue
- What are the possible failures?
- Which of these failures are significant?
- How can we avoid these failures?
- If we can’t avoid failure, can we get an early warning?