We have contracted Enventure to provide engineering design services to our company and we have been very happy with the association so far."
Enventure has senior consultants who are experts in various aspects of compliance to regulations like RoHS, REACH and Conflict Minerals. The Consulting team has extensive experience across the supply and demand chain spectrum, spanning different industries and verticals.
Here is the list of Enventure’s compliance consulting services:
• Environmental Compliance Roadmap definition for compliance with RoHS, REACH, Conflict Minerals and other global regulations.
• Gap Analysis
• Compliance Roadmap / Strategy Development
• Compliance Platform Evaluation and Selection
• Process setup for managing the compliance program
We provide environmental compliance training in collaboration with strategic partners across the globe, either at the client’s site or online, to educate organizations on compliance. The training sessions typically cover several areas, such as basics, implementation, road map, planning, and best practices and give an overview on how to utilize compliance to strategic business advantage.
The training is usually provided to:
• Clients’ internal teams that need to be educated on the implications of the compliance initiative and how this would affect their functional area, be it engineering, supply chain, sourcing, manufacturing, quality or other key functional areas.
• Suppliers who need to be updated about their data disclosure obligations related to compliance and to guide them on how they can get compliant.